Editor’s notice: It’s time to recap the highest tales on CultureMap from this previous week.
1. Dynamic group behind 2 sizzling Houston eating places serves up new Italian eatery. The group behind standard eating places The Union Kitchen and Jax Grill are constructing on their success in Cypress by opening a brand new Italian idea.
2. Heartthrob Ricky Martin lives la vida loca in RodeoHouston debut. The pop sensation serenaded an adoring RodeoHouston crowd.
3. New speakeasy-style steakhouse sizzles in Heights favourite restaurant. The Heights lastly has that long-awaited true steakhouse.
4. New Mexican restaurant blooms with ‘treehouse getaway’ vibes in Buffalo Bayou Park. Grant Cooper is bringing Mexican vibe to a chandelier-adorned house.
5. Houston’s homebuilding powerhouse declares new CEO. Perry Homes has a brand new — however acquainted — face in its govt management.