Get the Daily Lotto outcomes as quickly as they’re drawn on The Citizen.
While nice care has been taken to make sure accuracy, The Citizen can not take accountability for any error within the Daily Lotto outcomes. We counsel verifying the numbers on the National Lottery web site.
The successful Daily Lotto numbers will seem beneath after the draw. Usually inside 10 minutes of the draw. You would possibly have to refresh the web page to see the up to date outcomes.
Here are the successful Daily Lotto outcomes for Saturday, 14 May 2022:
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
- Division 1 – Match 5: TBA
- Division 2 – Match 4: TBA
- Division 3 – Match 3: TBA
- Division 4 – Match 2: TBA
For extra particulars and to confirm the Daily Lotto outcomes, go to the National Lottery web site.
How to play Daily Lotto in South Africa?
If you might be shopping for a ticket in-store:
- Pick up a betslip in any lottery retailer.
- Choose 5 numbers between 1 and 36 or ask for a Quick Pick.
- Entries value R3 every. You can play a max of R150, however you might be allowed to play a number of boards.
- Select what number of consecutive attracts you want to enter, as much as a most of 10. Leave clean for a single draw.
- Take your betslip to the teller to pay to your ticket.
- Write your particulars on the again of your ticket in case it is advisable to declare a prize. If you don’t signal your ticket and also you lose it, anybody will have the ability to use it to assert the prize.
If you might be taking part in on-line:
- Set up a lottery account right here and make a deposit so you possibly can pay for tickets.
- Choose 5 numbers from 1 to 36 or choose ‘Quick Pick’ to generate a random set. Repeat this on as many boards as you wish to play.
- Decide whether or not to enter a single draw or a number of attracts.
- Confirm and pay to your entry.
What time does the Daily Lotto draw happen?
The Daily Lotto attracts happen at 21:00 each night and you should buy tickets as much as 20:30.
Is there a winner day by day?
Yes. The jackpot prize cash is assured to be given away even when nobody matches all 5 numbers. When this occurs the jackpot is cut up between everybody who matches two or extra numbers.